6th Annual International Yoga Festival in New Zealand
Join us! From the 24th – 26th February 2017
We invite you to come and join us in the celebration of the
“Revolution of the Heart”
Are you looking for the opportunity to tap into your authentic self and to connect with your inner being, like-minded individuals, and the surrounding Divine in a profound way? Do you seek to transcend past your Ego and find new gratitude and love within Your Heart? Do you want to create the change forever, clear your current space to invite new perspectives inwards, and manifest your passion and true calling in life?
There is incredible power when we come together with shared intention. At the 2017 International Yoga Festival we are gathering together for transformation, for a “Revolution of the Heart”, where we are making space for evolution by connecting to the source in a deep way. This is possible when we become Yoga. Yoga teachers from around the world have been selected for their ability to create space where we can experience Yoga as an evolutionary way of life, as ecstatic aliveness, as radical freedom beyond the boundaries of our conditioning.
New Zealand’s 6th Annual International Yoga Festival is set in Kawai Purapura, located in the heart of the beautiful and tranquil 19-acre native bush where you will have access to a magical three day weekend of yoga and wellness for all ages.
This festival presents an opportunity to transcend our sense of separate self and evolve together into deeper inspiration and creativity, a pure field of potentiality where we reclaim our Divinity and open up to new perspectives. The moment we transcend, we are touched by something profound. This moment can change us forever!
Make space for Evolution
Connect to the Source in a deep way
Surrender to Grace
Find your Heart.
The visitors of our International Yoga Festival will have access to 100 inspiring, touching, and transcendental workshops and activities from world-class Local and International teachers inviting you personally into sharing their secrets of how to reform our current conditioning so that we can unleash, surrender, embrace the power of our Hearts. This will provide us with the freedom to intrinsically manifest our ideal life to become a reality, remove the boundaries, be completely in the present moment, and blossom with an ecstatic aliveness.
These workshops and classes cover the full range of yogic practices, from silent and mindful meditations right through to dance-yoga, aerial-yoga and paddleboard yoga.
The Festival starts on Friday at 4.30 pm. Come and be part of our yoga family and celebrate the Revolution of the Heart with us at the Opening ceremony, this will be followed by live music. Saturday and Sunday will continue with lots of workshops and kirtan concerts, and Sunday around 6.00 pm will conclude with the Closing ceremony.
Extra Festival information:
• Accomodation is an additional ticket for camping or marae-style (a shared bedroom hall)
• Market Village We have are featuring stalls at the festival with a diverse range of products ranging from soaps to jewellery to crystals to yoga gear, and much more. There will also be a number of information stalls from numerous different natural healing companies.
• Fresh Vegetarian Food is catered by our in-house chef, featuring vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options. No off-site food is allowed but there are plentiful options of food stalls open throughout the day.
• Festival Updates are continually being made, including presenter and workshop information. Visit the festival website and Facebook page for the most accurate information.
• Refunds will not be issued for ticket sales. We recommend reselling or regifting the ticket if you can no longer attend.
Save $50 on a weekend festival pass with our Early Bird rate which can be purchased through Eventbrite.
CLICK HERE TO BUY YOUR TICKET TODAY