AQUA VEDIC, COPPER BOTTLE 900ml
AQUA VEDIC, COPPER BOTTLE 900ml
> Holds Cold & Hot water
> 100% Copper
> Bottle Details: 26cm x6cmx6cm
> 900ml/ 270gr
"We are not a drop in the ocean...
we are the entire ocean in a drop"
Aqua Vedic is our new water bottle, that as everything else we do, it got an extra value for you and your wellbeing.
When water is stored in copper vessel overnight or for over eight hours, a very small amount of copper ions gets dissolved into the water. This process is called Oligodynamic effect which has the ability to destroy a wide range of harmful microbes, moods, fungi, etc.
Ayurveda philosophy states that when you drink water stored in the copper vessel it has the ability to balance all three doshas in our body, Vata, Pitta, and Kapha and also has many health benefits.
>Put some lemon juice and Salt in the bottle.
>Fill half of the bottle with hot water.
>Leave the bottle for a few minutes
>After 15-20 min shakes it well and rinse away the water from bottle, and clean it with normal water for 2-3 times.
>Weekly Once Cleaning is Required.
>Do not use scrubber/ chemicals to clean the bottle outside.
>Don't use the bottle for storage other than water.
>Do not deep fridge the Bottle
It is necessary to learn the proper method of consuming water from a copper vessel so that you can reap its maximum benefits. So, before you purchase your Ayurveda copper Bottle or other copper vessels, here are the basics:
The Science Behind The Ancient Indian Daily Routine of Using Copper Vessels
There is much science confirming the healthful benefits of copper. The shape, design, and material of a copper vessel plays a role in its health benefits. When you store water in a copper vessel such a copper for at least 8 hours, copper ions dissolve in that water in small amounts. Termed as the Oligodynamic Effect, this water now has the potency to destroy harmful microbes, fungi, bacteria, etc.
This unique property of copper was recognized by the Vedic Indians. It was eventually incorporated into a daily practice based on the teachings of Ayurveda and is now being cultivated by many cultures and growing in popularity around the world.
Tips On Drinking Water From A Copper Vessel, Correctly and Safely
- The very first factor that could negatively affect your health is the quality of copper used in copper vessels. Make sure that whichever brand you choose has a rapport amongst the Ayurvedic community and is an authentic Ayurveda copper seller. If not sure, ask questions before purchasing.
- Before using the freshly bought copper vessel, such as a cup, lota, or water bottle, do not forget to rinse it thoroughly using a natural acidic solution such as lemon and water.
- Fill the vessel or bottle with water for about 6-8 hours prior to initial consumption to allow the process of Oligodynamic to take place.
- The best way to reap the benefits of this traditional custom is to fill the Ayurveda copper bottle, cup, with water at night. Let it rest by your bedside overnight. The next day it is ready for consumption.
- Although there are numerous benefits, you don’t need to drink water from a copper vessel all day long. Twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening is If you have a copper water bottle, you can choose to carry it all day and refill it regularly. This is not harmful and the copper bottle will continue to keep your water fresh and free of harmful bacteria.
NOTE: An excess of anything is not well received by our bodies. This includes copper. Create a gap of one month after every three months of using the copper vessel.